Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. Hi all,

Stacy Brinkman and I are hoping to put together a little group who might prepare a document comparing the holdings of this new collection with some of the other top databases.  We're looking for a few more volunteers to help spread out the work.  At this point, we're envisioning preparing a spreadsheet with the results.

If you've already spent some time on this, have information that could be useful, or if you'd be willing to help, please get in touch!  It doesn't make sense for us all to compile the same information on our own!

All the best,
Rebecca Cooper
University of Virginia