In San Diego!

-----Original Message-----

Registration for the 79th Annual Meeting of the Music Library
Association is now open.

If you first log in to the MLA Online Directory

https://www1.areditions.com/mla/directory/

and then select "Conference Registration" from the sidebar on the left,
your profile information will populate the registration form. [Nifty,
eh?!]

If you are not a current MLA member, you can go directly to the
conference registration site at:

https://www1.areditions.com/mla/directory/conference.asp

to complete the registration form.

You can register and pay online with VISA, MasterCard, or American
Express. ~OR~ you can choose to SUBMIT your registration online, and
then pay by check using the mail-in form generated by the site when you
use the SUBMIT button.

Please make sure that the billing address on file in your Profile
matches the billing address of your credit card, otherwise it might be
declined by the credit card authorization service. [They are very
persnickety about these things, for your own safety!]   You can edit
your Profile using the "Update Profile" link found on the sidebar on the
left.

If you need a paper registration packet, you can print one from the PDF
found at:

https://www.areditions.com/mla/MLA-2010/MLA-Packet.htm

There are additional individual registration forms at that site if you
are interested in participating in

*	Work for Reduced Registration Program
*	Conference Mentoring Program
*	Silent Auction

along with a letter from me, your MLA Treasurer/Executive Secretary,
some helpful Local Arrangements information, and hotel information.

You may also request that a paper registration packet be mailed to you
directly from the MLA Business Office - contact them at:

(608) 836-5825 or [log in to unmask]

The conference website can be found at:
http://www.mlascc.org/sandiego.html
where you can link to the Preliminary Program, find information about
the hotel and link to its specific Reservations Website established just
for our conference, and discover information about all the delights that
San Diego has to offer intrepid MLAers visiting in March!

We are again this year allowing JOINT registration with MOUG at the
online registration site.  A Preliminary Program as well as an
independent registration form (should you need it) can also be found at:
https://www.areditions.com/mla/MLA-2010/MLA-Packet.htm

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly, or
contact the MLA Business office at the phone and e-mail listed above.

I am looking forward to seeing you all in San Diego!
Michael

Michael Rogan, Head, Lilly Music Library
Granoff Music Center, Tufts University
Medford, MA 02155
library: (617) 627-3594
office:  (617) 627-2846
&
Music Library Association,

Treasurer/Executive Secretary
114 The Fenway 5
Boston, MA 02115
 <BLOCKED::mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

*
To leave MLA-L, send the command SIGNOFF MLA-L to
[log in to unmask]    or   send    an   e-mail    message
[log in to unmask] To suspend mail temporarily, send
the
command  SET  MLA-L  NOMAIL  to  [log in to unmask]  The
MLA
homepage is  located at http://www.musiclibraryassoc.org/  MLA-L
archives
can be accessed at https://listserv.indiana.edu/archives/mla-l.html