Hi,

I'm doing a library school project where we are trying to develop a collection having to do with the subject line.  Can anyone shed some light on selection aids we could use to make our selections.  Preferably selection aids that we could get access to quickly and easily (hopefully free!).  Our collections development textbook does not offer much specificity regarding collections within the fine arts field.  Any suggestions or ideas would be much appreciated.  Again I am looking for SELECTION AIDS, not actual SELECTIONS.

Our selection subject area as defined by the group working on this project is "Looking to select items having to do with urban photography, particularly within the Depression-era, and as much having to do with the Philadelphia-region as we can get."

Thank you!

--
Best,
Bob Olczak