Hi Everyone:

The following message concerning my change of address was sent to ARLIS-L and ARLIS-CA last Tuesday, but because of my change of address it was rejected!  (Of course I needed to let the ARLIS-L administrator know about it first.)  I also sent the same message to some individuals, so if you are one of them, you will have received it at least twice, maybe more!  Sorry about that!

The land of enchantment will be more, er, enchanting when we can finally locate and put away all our stuff!!  Having my computer in place and online helps a great deal.  However, we have just found out that we were wrong about e-mails being forwarded from our old addresses.  So here is my new address--completely new: [log in to unmask].  It's a little hard to read; please note that the address is my last name plus a "j."

Also, if you've sent me anything of importance (or just friendly) to my old address since November 19, please send it again.  Apologies for any duplications of this message.

Joan