Dear all,

Just a follow up to the renewal reminder for 2010. We wanted to correct
an error listed in step #4 below. When renewing your membership or
updating your profile, it is your MAILING Address (not your Billing
Address) that will appear in your profile in the online Member
Directory. For those of you who have already renewed, you may log into
the members-only area at any time to check your Mailing Address and
update your member profile. Just go to  www.arlisna.org
<http://www.arlisna.org>  and click on the "Member Log-In" link in the
upper right corner of the page. Once you are logged in, click on the
link to "Update your membership profile."

We also wanted to clear up an issue with the Member Directory, which a
few members had reported. Last week, TEI identified a bug that was
preventing Communication Preferences from saving correctly in the renew
and profile update forms, thereby affecting which profiles could be
searched in the Member Directory. Over this past weekend, TEI applied
bug fixes and performed a systems upgrade to the membership database,
which unfortunately caused an outage of service to the members-only
area. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused any
members trying to log in. However, the Member Directory and web forms
should now be working normally and we will continue to keep you updated
with any developments. If you encounter any other issues, please feel
free to contact the ARLIS Membership Department by phone (800-817-0621
or 414-908-4957 ext. 115) or email ([log in to unmask]).

Just as a reminder, the only profiles that will be searcheable in the
Member Directory are those of active ARLIS/NA members - i.e. current
members whose memberships will expire in 2009 and those members who have
already renewed for 2010. To keep your profile active and findable in
the online Member Search, please remember to renew by December 31, 2009.
Please also note that your profile will only appear in the Member
Directory if you checked "Yes" next to the following option when
renewing your membership or updating your profile: "Yes! I would like to
be listed in the online Member Directory and the ARLIS/NA Handbook and
List of Members." If you checked "No," your profile will not appear in
the search results. If you are not sure which option you checked, please
go ahead and log into your member profile using the instructions listed
above.

Many thanks and have a happy Thanksgiving!

ARLIS/NA Membership Committee

Laurel Bliss

Caroline Culbert

Jamie Lausch