****Excuse the cross-duplication

Dear all,
Some of you may have noted this already in reading your ARTstor
information, but if not, please read on.** **

****

SAH is pleased to announce that on November 4, 10,000
digital photographs and QTVRs from the SAHARA Editors' Choice collection
will be integrated into the ARTstor Digital Library.  For institutions
that subscribe to ARTstor, this will enrich the substantial architecture
holdings already in the ARTstor Digital Library and provide seamless
access to both collections.

We at SAHARA are very pleased that we've reached another milestone in
the development of SAHARA!

If you are an SAH member, you may access SAHARA through the SAHARA
website (www.saharaonline.org). If you are not an SAH member, you may
see the SAHARA Editors' Choice images in ARTstor (www.artstor.org).

If you have questions about SAHARA, please email us at [log in to unmask]

Best,
Ann

Ann Whiteside
Head, Rotch Library of Architecture & Planning
Project Director, SAHARA
MIT - Room 7-238
77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02139