Our library would like to start an exhibit program to display our book and special collections.  I said I would look for exhibit cases that are attractive and have wheels, so that we can be flexible in terms of the location of the exhibit and how many cases we need.  I've been looking online, but I can't seem to find what we want. I plan to call some of the vendors I found, but thought I would ask all of you, to see if you have experience with exhibit cases. Do any of you have recommendations in terms of vendors, or any advice?

Thanks.

--Peggy