Let me know what I can do to help. I maintain the News page ( http://www.arlisna.org/news/news_index.html) and the Event Calendar ( http://www.arlisna.org/news/calendar.html), and update the RSS feed for both.

Carol

On 10/19/09 12:27 PM, "Sarah Falls" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hey Carol:

Nice to hear from you! We can definitely add that feed. I can add an RSS
application to the page itself. We can also manually post updates to the
feed so that they show up for users (and actually, that's what I plan to
do.) Anyone who is in a committee that would have use of this page, or
on the CPAC for example, can gain admin rights to the page and add
updates, or simply email me.

Thanks, Sarah

-----Original Message-----
From: Graney, Carol [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2009 11:12 AM
To: Sarah Falls
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] ARLISNA on Facebook!

Hi Sarah,

Wondering how we can add news and events features from the ARLIS/NA web
site into the Facebook page. Can the RSS feed from the AWS be added in
some way?

Carol

Carol Graney
Associate Provost and Director of University Libraries
The University of the Arts
320 S. Broad St.
Philadelphia, PA 19102
215-717-6281