Greetings ARLIS-L:

On behalf of the Boston 2010 Conference Planning Committee, I am pleased
to announce the launch of the 38th Annual Conference website.  It can be
found on the ARLIS conference index page
<http://www.arlisna.org/news/conferences/conf_index.html>  or directly
from this link: http://www.arlisna.org/boston2010. Over the next few
months, information will be added with announcements posted to ARLIS-L
about the new content.   For now, you can find registration rates, hotel
rates, and travel information. A special thanks to Casey Klein with TEI
for his design work on the site.  If you have suggestions for or
questions about the site, please contact me directly.

Cordially,

Hannah Bennett

ARLIS 2010 Conference Webmaster

Hannah Bennett