Dear Colleagues,

I am writing on behalf of the Criticism Task Force of the College Book Art Association (CBAA).  We are putting together a resource page that will be available on the CBAA web site (http://www.collegebookart.org/).  This page will include information on critical literature in hopes of inspiring further documentation of this growing field.  In this context, we aim to provide a list of institutions that hold book art related archives.  If your institution holds archives of artists, small presses, fine presses, or something that you feel is related to this area, kindly contact me off list by October 23.

I will post the link to the resource page once it is active.  Thank you in advance for your contributions.

Jae Jennifer Rossman

Assistant Director for Special Collections

Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library

Yale University

180 York Street

New Haven, CT 06520