Hi again everyone -- I've run across these items and thought someone might want them:

Wilhelm F. Arntz, Werkkataloge zur Kunst des 20. Jahrhunderts / Catalogues raisonnes.
Verlag Gertrud Arntz-Winter, D 8092 Haag/Oberbayern, 1968.
122 page, softcover, about 7" x 9.5".

Plus...  Teil/Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 of Band/volume II of Arntz-Bulletin; Dokumentation der Kunst des 20. Jahrhunderts...., about 25-page supplement bulletins.  Same publisher and date.

I'll be glad to mail them to you, just let me know.

Suzy

Mary Frechette
Fine Arts Dept.
St. Louis Public Library