From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Linda Heslin
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 12:08 PM
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Book jackets

We have recently had a discussion here about the use of book covers in the library. I would be interested in knowing if you use and how you use book jackets—i.e., if you use them for display of new art and architecture books, do you retain covers on when placed back into the stacks as part of the regular collection? Do you also cover with plastic book wrap? Trying to decide where best to put barcodes.