I am offering to members of ARLIS a donation of my grandmother's 4 volume
publication ­ Jacobsen's Biographical Index of American Artists. I have
donated a copy of the Index to more than 90 libraries including the MFA's
Hunt Library and NorthEastern University, if you have any questions about
the Index from another group who added the Index to their collection.

I am donating this important technical resource as my grandmother passed
last year, and will use your gift acknowledgement for tax deductions, to
recoup the expense of moving these books from my grandmother's estate. Any
organization which would like a copy of this index (values at $450.00) must
provide a prepaid shipping label or another mechanism for shipping.  The
Index weighs 23 pounds (box dimensions are 12 x 10 x 10 inches) and would be
shipped from Massachusetts zipcode 01730.  This may cost between $7 and $20
dependent on your location.

Anyone interested in this donation should contact me via email at
[log in to unmask] to arrange the shipping.

If you have any questions, please email to [log in to unmask]  and I
will be glad to review with you.

Thank you,

Beth Jacobsen
Please email to [log in to unmask]

Link to a website describing the Index -

http://www.ajpublications.com/default.htm

Additional Recipients of this Index
Maine College of Art
Keane College