We are in need of the March 2009 issue of Print Quarterly.  If anyone can provide us with a copy, we would be most grateful.  Thanks.

Susan Nurse

Memorial Art Gallery

500 University Ave.

Rochester, NY   14607

585-276-8998

fax 585-473-6266

The M&T Bank Clothesline Festival
September 12 & 13, 2009

Live entertainment from gospel to hula, food and drink, family activities, and of course original work by hundreds of artists from across New York State.

clothesline.rochester.edu

2009 Rochester-Finger Lakes Exhibition
July 26–October 4, 2009 in the Grand Gallery

Every two years, Rochester’s oldest and most prestigious juried exhibition showcases works by artists from around our region.

Walter Goodman’s The Printseller's Window: Solving A Painter’s Puzzle
August 14, 2009–November 8, 2009 in the Lockhart Gallery

Through the detective work of guest curator Pete Brown, a mysterious painting purchased at a Sotheby’s auction by MAG director Grant Holcomb gives up its secrets one by one.

http://mag.rochester.edu/