Apologies for any duplication; I'm crossposting to both VRA and ARLIS.

We were wondering if there are any institutions that used Willoughby
Associates' MultiMimsy/Mimsy XG system, and who then moved their data
and images from that to any other system. We were hoping to get some
information on what system others moved to, and the process they went
through to get the data and images out of Mimsy and into whatever system
took its place.

Please send responses offlist directly to [log in to unmask]

Any information you can offer will be greatly appreciated.

Wendall Sullivan

Wendall Sullivan                        E-MAIL: [log in to unmask]
Digital Projects Coordinator                    PHONE: 773-325-7836
DePaul University Libraries
2350 N. Kenmore
Chicago, IL 60614