Is this it?  -Rebecca

Author/Artist: 	Rothschild, Miriam.
<http://catalog.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?SC=Author&SEQ=20090924102908&PID=LAxej-3UbTfvdqSI_MEpzgwutEfh_&SA=Rothschild,+Miriam.>

Title: 	The Rothschild gardens / Miriam Rothschild, Kate Garton, Lionel
de Rothschild ; photographs by Andrew Lawson and Lionel de Rothschild.
Published/Created: 	New York : H.N. Abrams, 1997.
Physical description: 	190 p. ; ill. (some col.), maps, ports. : 27 cm.

ISBN: 	0810937905
<http://xisbn.worldcat.org:80/liblook/resolve.htm?res_id=http://catalog.princeton.edu&rft.isbn=0810937905&url_ver=Z39.88-2004&rft_val_fmt=info:ofi/fmt:kev:mtx:book>
(clothbound)

Michaela Zonnenshain wrote:
> Hello,
> I was asked about a book which deals with :
> Rothchild and gardens
> Have any idea?
> Thanks in advance,
> michaela
>

> Michaela Zonnenshain
> The Azrieli Library
> Faculty of Architecture and Town Planning
> Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
> Haifa 32000
> Israel
> Tel. 04-8294010

Rebecca K. Friedman