Hi everyone,

Several of you have asked me to report on responses to my query
regarding sources for vintage magazine issues.  Here's what I received:

(1) Periodyssey (specializing in pre-1950 periodicals):
http://www.oldmagazines.com/

(2) Kevin Mullen, Bookseller:
http://www.mullenbooks.com/cgi-bin/kmb455/index.html

(3) Jeffrey Eger: [log in to unmask]
(4) United States Book Exchange, Cleveland, OH: [log in to unmask]
[Both of these dealers can presumably be contacted with want lists.]

(5) Vintage Fashion Publications:
http://www.vintagefashionpublications.com/productcart/pc/home.asp

I ended up purchasing from Paper Pursuits in Vancouver, BC:
http://paperpursuits.com/default.cfm.  And, of course, eBay is always an
option....

Regards,
Anna