The International Society of Copier Artists has assembled an edition of 26 boxes of small xerographic bookworks originally created for inclusion in the Annual Bookworks Issue of the I.S.C.A.Quarterly. These books are from a mass of over runs on editions contributed by artists over a seventeen year period. Each box contains a somewhat ?different selection of twenty bookworks. The price is $25 including postage. Please ?contact me at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions. Checks should be made out to I.S.C.A. and mailed to ?Louise Neaderland, 759 President St. #2H, B'klyn, NY 11215. ? ? L.N.