It has come to my attention that seventy five institutions,university,museum, and public libraries represented by librarians on this list, have been long time collectors of my books. Forty five of my titles are now out of print but some few copies remain. If you would be interested in receiving a copy of the catalogue of still available titles,  please let me know.
Also, wearing my second cap as Founder and Director of the International Society of Copier Artists, I have finally sorted through the remaining I.S.C.A. Quarterlies. There are some copies of both the spiral bound print issues as well as the June box of artists books. Please let me know if you would like to receive a list of the available issues of this 21 year assemblage project.  Louise Neaderland