From: ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY DISCUSSION LIST [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Heather Gendron
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 6:07 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] UCLA Arts Library

There's some Library Journal coverage on the proposed closure:
http://www.libraryjournal.com/article/CA6678916.html?nid=2673&source=title&rid=540725846

There's also a Facebook page with a petition to support keeping the
library open.
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=132785048409&ref=nf  Over 1,600
people have signed it so far.

Heather Gendron