Please take note of the following change in title, workplace and phone/fax numbers. Thankfully my email remains the same.

During the transition period brought on by the libraries realignment here, I will continue to supervise the operation of the Goldwater Library.

Ross Day
Collection Development Librarian
The Thomas J. Watson Library
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
1000 Fifth Avenue
New York NY 10028-0198 U.S.A.
Tel. 1-212-650-2949 = Fax 1-212-650-2221