I'm wondering if there are other librarians who are also curators of museum collections.  Specifically, I'm interested in how those curatorial duties are written into your job descriptions, and whether you hold a separate title related to the collection.  I am the "de facto Assistant Curator" of the Regis University santo collection, although there is nothing in my job description that details what I do related to the collection (and those duties increase each year).  If anyone in a similar situation would be willing to contact me, I'd really like to hear from you.  If you have a job description you'd be willing to share, that would be much appreciated.

Tom

Tom Riedel
Distance Services Librarian
Regis University