Colleagues,

In 2007 the UC Irvine Libraries purchased and developed an island in the
virtual world of Second Life (SL). So far "Anteater Island" has been
used for social interaction, events, as an aid to learning programming
and computing, and as a site for some other instruction.  We are interested in helping to make Second Life a more
useful space reflecting interests of the UCI community of a curricular
and research nature.

Would any of you be willing to share your experiences with SL in your
library? Specifically, I am interested in learning how  librarians are
marketing this tool to students and faculty.

Best,

Virginia

--
Virginia Allison