Dear all,
I was fellow at the Elmet Belt Library of Vinciana at UCLA:
the best library collection on Leonardo Da Vinci...
I am very upset about closing so a wonderful source for Leonardo
studies.....May be when I am back to Italy I will contact Carlo Pedretti,
the worldwide expert on Leonardo, (he is now working in Florence with
Giunti), and the Museum and Library at Vinci.
We should involve as many people we can..
Annamaria Poma Swank