A faculty member is looking for this citation: Social Life of Myth by R. Green.  He says that it is an article, but it may be a chapter.  He also says that it is not the book, Poetry, theory, praxis : the social life of myth, word and image in ancient Greece : essays in honour of William J. Slater, which includes a chapter by Green.  I've looked in a few databases, including L'Annee Philiologique.

I'd very much appreciate any help you can give me with this citation.

Beverly Mitchell
Fine Arts and Dance Librarian
Hamon Arts Library
Southern Methodist University