I think I’m too shocked and upset to come up with creative solutions
about how to help our ARLIS colleagues, but I strongly encourage everyone to
keep in touch during this difficult time.

Please, if your contact information is changing, update your information
in MemberClicks and update your ARLIS-L subscription to reflect a personal e-mail address.

Logging into and updating MemberClicks information:

From http://www.arlisna.org you can log in to
ARLIS/NA on MemberClicks in the upper right corner.

          Username=your
e-mail address (on record with ARLIS/HQ)

          Password=the
last password you received for the members-only section of the website         (cassatt? corbusier?)

Contact ARLIS Headquarters if you have trouble
logging in.

Once
logged in, click on Check and Update your personal information

How to Change Your Subscription Address:

Send an e-mail message from
     the old address to [log in to unmask]
     with the subject line blank.In the body of your message,
     type ONLY the following (no signature): CHANGE ARLIS-L NEW@ADDRESS
     (substituting your new address).

More information at http://www.arlisna.org/about/arlisl.html

Heather is so right, the network of friends and colleagues

built up over the years in ARLIS/NA and in VRA would prove to be a good

resource for folks being laid off.

Please
stay connected!

-Rachel