Art/design librarians working internationally Hello all,

I am writing a book chapter for The Handbook of Art and Design Librarianship in Higher Education. My topic is cultural differences as they relate to information literacy in a design and art school. I would like to interview colleagues who are working in similar institutions in other international settings. If you work in a college or university outside of the U.S. or Canada and are interested, please email me off list, and I can provide you with more information. Of course any contribution will be acknowledged in the chapter.

Regards,

Nancy Fawley
Nancy Fawley
Head of User Services
Virginia Commonwealth University in Qatar
PO Box 8095
Doha, Qatar
tel: +974 492 7278
mob: +974 559 5277