Greetings Everyone,

I'm happy to report that the 2009 Indianapolis Conference Proceedings
are up on the ARLIS/NA web site!  Thanks so much to everyone who
submitted their materials, and also thanks to our web master, Nedda
Ahmed, for putting the proceedings online.  If you still have materials
to send, I'm more than happy to receive them.  There are some session
presentations and group meetings with no submissions.

The Indianapolis proceedings can be found at
http://www.arlisna.org/news/conferences/2009/proceed_index.html  Please
feel free to contact me if you have any questions about submitting
materials.

Terrie Wilson

2009 Conference Proceedings Editor

Terrie L. Wilson

Art Librarian and Head, Fine Arts Library

Michigan State University

Fine Arts Library

100 Library

East Lansing, MI  48824