Hi Again,
I just spoke with the president of TEI, Scott Sherer, who explained that the problem has been fixed, but there may be a lag in resolution due to DNS caching.

To make a long story short, problem fixed, but not all of us will see the fix at the same time. However, by the end of the day, everyone's access should be restored.

nedda.

>>> Nedda Ahmed <[log in to unmask]> 7/15/2009 2:22 PM >>>
Hi All,
Some folks are reporting problems in accessing http://www.arlisna.org.

I have been in touch with our management firm (TEI), and they have been in touch with our Internet service provider (Network Solutions). Network Solutions is working on the problem and hopes to have it resolved a.s.a.p.

If you notice that you are suddenly able to access the ARLIS web site & you haven't been able to do so other times today, please send me (or the whole listserv) a note so that I know the problem has been fixed.

(I have not been experiencing this problem, so I have no way of knowing if it's resolved or persisting unless people tell me.)

thanks!
Nedda Ahmed
ARLIS Web Site Editor

Nedda H. Ahmed