I hate to add to the bad news coming over the list, but ... my last day at
the Dayton Art Institute library is July 15. My position has been
eliminated, and the library is closing to the public, due to budget cuts.

I have greatly appreciated this listserv as a source of advice, creative
ideas, and encouragement during my tenure at the DAI. Librarians are
terrific at networking and supporting each other. Best to all.

Ellen Rohmiller, Chief Librarian
The Dayton Art Institute
456 Belmonte Park N
Dayton OH 45405-4700