Dear ARLIS/NA Colleagues,
There are still piles of things on my desk to sort through, but I hope
to have things in order by the end of the day.  There are notes on
stacks of books, notes on notebooks and file drawers, etc., to help
Alison Huftalen try to make sense of it next week when she returns from
vacation and takes over the helm.

I've enjoyed my association with ARLIS/NA for the past 35 years,
admittedly gleaning more from you all than I have contributed.  As many
others have said, there is a wealth of accumulated wisdom in this
organization.  I truly admire those who have taken leadership roles and
who have helped the organization evolve.

Plans for my future don't include anything grand, but I think I can
keep very busy reading, gardening, working on home projects with my
husband, going to lectures, movies, and concerts in the middle of the
day, and seeing where our car takes us on short notice.

My new e-mail address is: [log in to unmask]   I'll still be a member
and will happily see what goes on through ARLIS-L.  Perhaps I'll see you
in Boston, who knows?

Best to you all.
Anne Morris
(formerly) Head Librarian