From: ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY DISCUSSION LIST [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Sarah McCleskey
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 4:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] licensing images from textbooks

Hi everyone,

I am trying to identify sources for licensing images from the basic art
history textbooks (Stokstad, Gardner, Janson, etc.).  I am aware of
Saskia/Scholars Resource.  Are there other image licensors I should contact?
I am trying to help out my colleagues in Faculty Computing, we don't really
have an expert on digital images around here.  I do the copyright advising
for print materials and this has morphed into videos and now still images

We do have a subscription to ARTstor.

Thanks, everyone!

Sarah

Sarah E. McCleskey, M.A., M.S.L.S.