Hi- Prior to the midyear Executive Board meeting in September 2009, I
will be preparing the draft budget for fiscal year 2010. If your group
has operational budget needs, or has special projects (brochures,
database, etc.) it wants to pursue, please send me your budget requests
so that these expenses may be considered by the Executive Board for
inclusion in the 2010 ARLIS/NA budget.

The Special Funding Request Guidelines are now up on the website (thanks
Nedda!)  with links to the actual applications:

http://www.arlisna.org/organization/admindocs/funding_chapters.html

http://www.arlisna.org/organization/admindocs/funding_cdssig.html

You can submit them electronically or in paper to me directly at the
contact information below.

Questions? Let me know.
Cheers,
Ted Goodman