Sheila,
Fondren Library, Rice University, has a partial run of Derriere le
miroir.  While our catalog does have a serial record for the title,
there are also added entries.  If you do a key word search for the
title, the catalog will retrieve
32 records for individual titles.  A very quick look indicates the
pagination ranges from 7p - 83p (the latter being Hommage a Georges
Braque #144-146), and the size usually 38 or 39cm; 40cm.  Issue #52 is a
single sheet measuring 76x56cm.  We own the Ellsworth Kelly issue #149,
but the catalog record does not mention a special edition.  A key word
search of derriere le miroir and numero special in our database only
retrieves 3 records.  Only 1 also bears a double issue number as well.
The most important special issue is Hommage a Aime et Marguerite Maeght,
Derriere le Miroir # 250.   This issue, as you will see from the
information I have included from an OCLC record, will be the best source
to answer your questions.

OCLC indicates that the archives staff of the Watson Library,
Metropolitan Museum of Art created a "Catalog of issues no. 1-249 of
Derriere le miroir".  The OCLC abstract states: Catalog entries for
issues no 1-249 (déc. 1946/janv. 1947-nov. 1981) of Derrière le miroir,
excerpted and photocopied from issue no 250 by the Thomas J. Watson
Library, the Metropolitan Museum of Art.

The notes state: *Bio/History:* Number 250 of Derrière le miroir was
issued in August 1982 on the initiative and under the guidance of Aimé
Maeght, and was entitled: Hommage à Aimé et Marguerite Maeght. It
includes a catalog of all the previous issues of Derrière le miroir,
interspersed with prints created for the special issue and excerpts from
many of the texts included in the original issues.

Jet Prendeville, Art/Architecture Librarian