In case any of you haven't seen this yet.
I've copied and pasted the text below, and given the URL to the CAA site.
Please excuse any duplication.
Barbara
Barbara Prior
Art Librarian
Oberlin College

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~------------------------
June 12, 2009
CAA Statement on BHA and Getty Research Institute

posted by Michael Fahlund

Like many of our art colleagues and allied academic and cultural
institutions in the field, the College Art Association is deeply concerned
about the status of the Bibliography of the History of Art (BHA). CAA
continues to communicate with the Getty Research Institute (copublisher of
the BHA, along with the French Institut de l’Information Scientifique et
Technique du Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique) about the future
of the BHA and how this vital bibliographic resource can be maintained. We
will do what we can as necessary to secure its longevity once we have had
our inquiries answered by the Getty.

Here's a link to the statement:
http://www.collegeart.org/news/2009/06/12/caa-statement-on-bha-and-getty-research-institute/