From: ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY DISCUSSION LIST [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Traci Timmons
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 3:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] help locating Techne article

Hello,

One of our curators needs an article by Elisabeth Martin et al. from the journal Techné 21 (2005). I do not know the exact title of the article, but it deals with "the Virgin and Child with Saint Anne."

We do not subscribe to this journal. I've been unable to locate it in the Art Index and JSTOR. Would anyone who does subscribe be able to photocopy and fax/email it to me?

With gratitude,
Traci

Traci Timmons, M.A., M.L.I.S.

Manager of Library Services/SAM Librarian

Seattle Art Museum

1300 First Avenue

Seattle, WA 98101

Phone: (206) 654-3220