Dear Collective Wisdom:
Does anyone catalogue the publications of a commercial art gallery as an occasional serial and add analytics? If yes, could you reply to me off list and let me know how successfully that method works for staff and public retrieval? Thanks.
Jeri Byrne, Fine Arts, Beverly Hills PL

This message contains information which may be privileged,
confidential and intended only for the addressee. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or
agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient,
you
are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or
reproduction of this communication, or any part thereof, is
strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
advise the sender by reply E-mail and delete the message.