Hi Everyone,

Is anyone using an open source catalog?  Koha, Evergreen, Opals, or OpenBiblio?  Or something I haven’t mentioned?  If so, please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

Polly

Polly McCord, MLS

Librarian

NM Office of the State Engineer

PO Box 25102

Santa Fe, NM 87504-5102

407 Galisteo Street, Room BE-02

Santa Fe, NM 87501

505/827-6158 (voice)

505/827-6682 (fax)

http://www.ose.state.nm.us/publications_library.html

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including all attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message. -- This email has been scanned by the Sybari - Antigen Email System.