From: Karen DeWitt [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 2:24 PM
To: Lockard, Ray Anne
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] Question about a Journal Indexed in ABM

Hi:
According to CSA, there is a title called Janus is on the source list for ABM:

Janus     1374-4844
http://www.csa.com/factsheets/supplements/artbmcomp.php#J

They have a xl spreadsheet list as well, and on the spreadsheet it says it's in Flemish, which may be why it's so hard to find.

BNF has that ISSN listed like this, saying it's in English and French:

Janus (Antwerpen).
Janus [Texte imprimé] : art science theatre music philosophy film architecture literature and beyond / [ed. in chief Hendrik Tratsaert ; responsable de la coédition française Philippe Monsel]. - (1999)- . - Antwerpen : Janus ; Paris (10 rue Sainte-Anastase, 75003 ) : Ed. Cercle d'art, [1999]- . - Ill. ; 30 cm.
Trimestriel. - Date de début d'après le Registre international ISSN. - Bilingue anglais français. - Suppl. du quotidien : "De Standaard". - Notice réd. d'après le n° 12(2002,hiver). - DLP Diff. 2003. - 079.493 (21) ISSN 1374-4844 = Janus (Antwerpen) : le n° 8 EUR Titre abrégé : Janus (Antwerp.) BN 39095790 notice au format Unimarc ISO-2709
03-05357
http://bibliographienationale.bnf.fr/Series/CuP_03.H/cadre071-1.html

In any case, it doesn't look like it would be that easy to get hold of.
Good luck.

Karen DeWitt
Director of the Harrye B. Lyons Design Library North Carolina State University Libraries Harrye B. Lyons Design Library Campus Box 7701 Raleigh, NC  27695-7701

email: [log in to unmask]
phone: (919)515-2207 or (919)513-3860
fax: (919)515-7330
http://www.lib.ncsu.edu/design/