I hope no one is offended I’ve sent this NE chapter note to the whole list—hence the Subject heading—hopefully people will delete if they do not want to read. But I couldn’t figure out how to ‘blog’ on the NE site!!!!(I’m old).

I just got my ‘last’ ARLIS Focus in the mail, and  wanted to say THANK YOU to Linda Zieper for her tireless, and very long service in putting this newsletter together for so many years—20, to be exact. Who among us can say we held an office for 20 years???! I know the blogosphere is upon us, and we must move with the times, but I enjoyed sitting quietly at my desk a couple times a year to just read a piece of paper or two as a reminder of our past meetings, or news of folks comings and goings.

So, Thank you , Linda. Well done.

Best,
Anne

--