Thanks for this reply  Eileen. The criteria es very relevant...

I do have also a small collection of slides on peruvian handcraft  and I
will take your advice in account  if I want to work a project with it.

But tha fact is that sometimes it is only the only evidence we have.

Gustavo von Bischoffshausen from Lima