Hiya Esteemed Colleagues,

As always in the down time of summer, I am prepping for the coming academic
year and my 6th year of instruction at KCAD. So, thinking ahead to coming instruction
sessions, I am looking for new ways to break on through the "instruction haze" that
sets in from time to time with my "oh so eager to learn" audience.

I was wondering if anyone else is prepping for the coming year? Would you be willing to
share what you are doing/or planning to do that may be new, different, outside of the box, etc.
during your instruction sessions?

Please feel free to email me directly and if anyone else would like to share
in the results of my query, just let me know.

Thanks as always,
Elise

Elise J. Brown, MSIS
Reference and Instruction Librarian