Do other ARLIS members think it a good idea to propose a joint session between CAA and ARLIS at CAA conference to present info and possibilities concerning BHA and even what it is and why it is important.  There has been more discussion on ARLIS-L about this than CAAH (not official CAA list-serv).  The little discussion I have seen there shows that, at least those making comments, do not understand what BHA is or why it is important in our field!!  One grad student comment shows that she "gets it!"  Some people who have joined the discussion on CAAH do not knwo who to write to about this issue!

I am willing to put together such a session with both ARLIS and CAA speakers, if there is ARLIS interest in it.  Let me know what you think.  Ray Anne Lockard

Bibliographer and Public Services Librarian
Frick Fine Arts Library
University of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA  15260
Voice-mail:  412-648-2411
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

"A book should be a ball of light in one's hands."  Exra Pound