There is also the following book on this subject.  Ray Anne Locakrd

Title:  Artists' books : a cataloguers' manual / by Maria White, Patrick Perratt and Liz Lawes on behalf of ARLIS/UK & Ireland Cataloguing and Classification Committee.
Author: White, Maria, 1960- <http://pittcat.pitt.edu/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?SC=Author&SEQ=20090526114511&PID=9XvCdQvFYidXh3Hzz-Ch97JLsJ4iE&SA=White,+Maria,+1960->
Publisher:      London : ARLIS/UK & Ireland , c2006.
Physical Description:   viii, 93 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.

Bibliographer and Public Services Librarian
Frick Fine Arts Library
University of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA  15260
Voice-mail:  412-648-2411
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

"A book should be a ball of light in one's hands."  Exra Pound