cross-posted, please forgive any duplication

The Jen Library has the following items available to other North American institutions for the price of postage reimbursement (stamps are ALWAYS preferred).  We will reply to all requests.  We are currently short on boxes so there may be a lag time in mailing.

They will go to the dumpster on Thu, June 4, 2009.

You may forward this list to any library interested - libraries always come first but we are willing to accept personal requests for any leftovers (postage reimbursement is required with unused stamps).

Please reply off-list to Shelby: [log in to unmask]

Habitat Ufficio
No. 137, Ann. 27, Mar. 2007
No. 139, Ann. 27, Jul. 2007
No. 140, Ann. 27, Sep. 2007

HDRI 3D
Iss. 6
Iss. 21

High Performance
No. 51, Fal. 2007

Historia
No. 440, Jul. 1983

Historic Preservation Division, Georgia Department of Natural Resources
SFY 2008 Annual Report, July 1, 2007—June 30, 2008

Horizon
Vol. 7, No. 7, 1966

Inuit Art Quarterly
Vol. 23, No. 3, Fal. 2008

Journal of Arts Management, Law, and Society
Vol. 37, No. 3, Fal. 2007
Vol. 37, No. 4, Win. 2008

Journal of Planning History
Vol. 7, No. 1, Feb. 2008

Journal of the American Planning Association (JAPA)
Vol. 74, No. 1, Win 2008 (2 copies)

Journal of the Print World
Vol. 30, No. 2, Spr. 2007

JPG Magazine
Iss. 14

LD + A: Lighting Design + Application
Vol. 38, No. 1, Jan. 2008
Vol. 38, No. 6, Jun. 2008

Magazine Antiques
Vol. 173, No. 4, Apr. 2008
Vol. 174, No. 2, Aug. 2008

Metropolitan Museum of Art Bulletin
Win. 1979/80
Sum. 1990
Spr. 1996

Minerva: The International Review of Ancient Art & Archaeology
Vol. 3, No. 6, Nov./Dec. 1992

Modern Painters
Vol. 10, No. 1, Spr. 1997

Mountain Homes
Sum. 2008

Museum
Mar./Apr. 2008

Mute
Vol. 2, No. 5, Apr. 2007

National Jeweler
Vol. 102, No. 5, May 1, 2008 (2 copies)

News Photographer
Vol. 63, No. 10, Oct. 2008

Oculus (A publication of the American Institute of Architects New York Chapter)
Vol. 70, No. 1, Spr. 2008

Old-House Interiors
Vol. 14, No. 1, Feb. 2008

Old Salem Museums & Gardens
Vol. 2, No. 1, Spr./Sum. 2007

PC Magazine
Vol. 27, No. 11, Oct. 2008

Photo Metro
Feb. 1985
Nov. 1990

PMLA (Publications of the Modern Language Association of America)
Vol. 123, No. 5, Oct. 2008

Retail Design International
Vol. 70, No. 3, May/Jun. 2008
*Upper right-hand corner of cover torn off

Savannah Magazine
Vol. 19, No. 8, Fal. 2008
Vol. 19, No. 10, Holiday 2008

Set Décor (Set Decorators Society of America)
Win. 2007/2008

South, The (Savannah & the Creative Coast)
No. 17, Oct./Nov. 2008

Southeastern College Art Conference Review (SECAC Review)
Vol. 14, No. 1, 2001
Vol. 14, No. 5, 2005
Vol. 15, No. 1, 2006
Vol. 15, No. 2, 2007
Vol. 15, No. 3, 2008 (3 copies)

Southwest Art
Vol. 37, No. 2, Jul. 2007

Stinging Fly
Vol. 2, Iss. 1, Win. 2008-2009

UTNE Reader
No. 145, Jan./Feb. 2008

V & A Magazine
No. 13, Sum. 2007

Velvet Light Trap
No. 5, Spr. 2007

Via Veneto
1/1998

Wallpaper
No. 107, Feb. 2008

White Walls
No. 8, Sum. 1983

Wired
Vol. 16, No. 4, Apr. 2008

Wizard
Vol. 1, No. 8, Apr. 1992
Vol. 1, No. 182, Dec. 2006

Write Now! : The magazine about writing for comics, animation, and sci-fi
No. 14, Jan. 2007 (2 copies)
No. 15, Spr. 2007

Zeitschrift fur Kunstgeschichte
Vol. 71, No. 3, 2008
Vol. 71, No. 4, 2008

Please reply off-list to Shelby: [log in to unmask]

Shelby Canterbury, Serials Assistant
Jen Library

e-mail: [log in to unmask]