Dear Colleagues and Friends,

As many of you know, I am retiring from Cornell University effective June
1.  Today, May 22, is my last day in the office.  The rest of my
staff­Greta Bahnemann, Sheri D’Elia, and Bill Staffeld­will remain through
May 29.  On June 1, 2009, the Knight Visual Resources Facility will be
permanently closed with some of our functions dispersed to other Cornell units.

The events of the last months have offered me many opportunities to reflect
on my career and professional life.  I treasure the many professional and
personal friendships that I have made over the years.  The professional
generosity of all of you has contributed to my competence and expertise;
the help and guidance that I received whenever I asked were invaluable in
helping me find solutions to many issues.  I am truly blessed have chosen a
profession that enjoys such a wonderful and effective support system.

Although I am retiring from my position at Cornell, I plan to remain
professionally active.  So, I look forward to seeing many of you in the
future and to continuing our work together.

All the best, Margaret

Margaret N. Webster
Director, Knight Visual Resources Facility
B-56 Sibley Hall
College of Architecture, Art & Planning
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853