From: ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY DISCUSSION LIST [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lockard, Ray Anne
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 9:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Another Question from Ray Anne Lockard

Dear Colleagues,

I am trying to verify a journal indexed by ArtBibliographies Modern.  The jourmal title is JANUS.  I need more info about it.  ABM gives an ISSN number, but when I search OCLC by title there are too many items with that title, of course.  Nothing comes up when I add the ISSN number which is listed in ABM as 1374-4844.  Ulrich's database lists fewer titles of Janus, but nothing that is in the field of art.  Do any of you own this journal title?  If so, can you tell me where it is published and what the ISSN number is?  Thanks so much in advance for any assitance you can provide me.  Ray Anne Lockard

Bibliographer and Public Services Librarian
Frick Fine Arts Library
University of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA  15260
Voice-mail:  412-648-2411
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

"A book should be a ball of light in one's hands."  Exra Pound