Regarding the question on Janus...

When I searched the journal title Janus in our catalog I found an online
journal entitled Janus Head, which is available at:
http://www.janushead.org/ .  I don't know if this is the journal you are
looking for.  It has a different ISSN: ISSN 1524-2269 (for bound
journals); e-ISSN 1521-9194 (for electronic journals).  It's complete
title is: Janus Head: Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies in
Literature, Continental Philosophy, Phenomenological Psychology, and the
Arts and the publisher's web site describes the journal as an
interdisciplinary journal that places emphasis on the intersections
among literature, continental philosophy, phenomenological psychology,
and the arts. It's online archives go back to 1998.

I hope this information is useful.

Best,

Shari A. Salisbury

Reference Librarian/Bibliographer for Art & Art History

The University of Texas at San Antonio

Voice: 210-458-2445

Email: [log in to unmask]