Thank you one and all. We received a great number of responses to our
call for volunteers for the new Strategic Plan task force. Ken and I
have tried to put together a group with wide representation, including
both long-term and newly-joined members. As we had a greater response
than anticipated we could not use everyone for this particular group.
But we hope that everyone will comment on the plan once it is released
for review.

We will send out a message concerning the composition of the group once
everyone has been notified.

thanks again for your responses.

Amy Lucker
ARLIS/NA President