The answers to this question should interest several
institutions/libraries. I hope to find an interesting and helpful summary
on the list, when Jeffrey has received his answers!

all the best from sunny Norway,

Kjersti Lie,
head of The NTNU Library, Library for Architecture, Civil Engineering and
Product Design
Alfred Getz' v. 3
N-7491 TRONDHEIM
NORWAY